Wednesday, August 31, 2011

On the mend


After performing a major surgery in Zagreb last month am happy to announce that am back on my feet.I feel completely ready to attack whatever life throws at me right now. I guess that's my reaction from experiencing such a set back. July have been one of my most interesting months though. Spent quality time with my family mom and dad celebrated their 50th wedding Anniversary,had an 8 people B-day bash in Maryland. Then jetted of to London for a few hours spent time with more family my lovely Aunt and cousins. Finally of to Croatia. Apat from the surgery Croatia have been wonderful. Zagreb just breathtaking and currently on the coast in Hvar. I am currently just becoming one with nature and inhailing some fresh air and enjoying the ocean. Till we connect again remember to live,love and have a wonderful life :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

Wendy Robin's Fan Box

Wendy Robin on Facebook